jeudi 23 décembre 2010

Homophobia.













I'm sorry for not uploading since a few weeks, but I was a little busy and was not interesting by bloging, i had nothing interesting to share. Actually, i have nothing interesting to share right know. However, i miss bloging.
Well, last mounth, during i was walking alone on the street, at night, I been threaten by five or six guys. As they stole my digital camera, i can't take photos anymore. Even if i have old cameras, with films, that i sometimes use... it's different, and there are things i can't do without my digital.
Here is my face a few days after being threatened, i took this photos with my webcam.
Oh, and stay here, i'm back right now and i'll try to upload new things so soon.

2 commentaires:

  1. OH GOSH SOSOSOSORRY :S:S
    Nice blog :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh GOD! Bombe lacrymo la prochaine fois!!

    katthoy.blogspot.com

    Bisous

    RépondreSupprimer